Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Latest Exhibition Submissions

Just to bring the blog up to date: I have two new pieces in the Fresh Voices Show at the Visual Arts League of Lewisville. Both of these pieces are a different approach for me. These are more of an exploration of an impression - just enough detail to convey the intent and just enough color to lend insight. Each perspective is a bit "off" showing a unique view. Parts were execute fairly quickly other sections were layered to provide texture and depth. As always, I welcome comments. Sunset XI (oil on canvas 24" x 48") framed and offered at $1400 USD, contact me to purchase.
This is a portrait of my neices and my "Belle Soeur" Laurie and is entitled "Embrace" (oil on canvas 30" x 30") framed and offered at $975 USD, contact me to purchase.
These paintings are on view through August 12th at http://www.visualartleague.org/

No comments: